Monday, October 7, 2013

What I am working on tonight. Monday 10/07/13

Tonight I am working on a new revised freebee for you guys out there. All of you mini-lovers.
A tiny little girls dress in one inch scale for your dollhouse closet.
 It is an older one from my website and I am updating it and reworking it.  Hopefully I will have it done by tomorrow night for you to download. I will also try to make a pattern for a 1 " scale clothes hanger made of wire. I can't promise but I will try for tomorrow night.
Tonight I am a bit down. Nothing new, just everyday life and a bit of loneliness.  You see I am now 74 years old and I live on an island in the Chesapeake Bay. There aren't many people on this island and there is just about nothing to do. It is a tiny town and is quite quaint and in many ways wonderful but sometimes I get bored with the ocean and the Pelicans and the little golf carts zipping up and down the roads. Sometimes I love it. I am waiting for winter this year as an allergy is driving me nuts this year. I am hoping the cold weather makes it go away. No, I don't know what I am allergic too. Oh well. Wait long enough and anything goes away.
So I work on my computer and  make my little minis and post to my Blog.
Goodnight all.
Barbara


This is the way the dress looks now.
Lets see what I can do with it

No comments:

Post a Comment