Saturday, July 7, 2012

Another day

Another day has come and gone and seemed to be spent doing bits and pieces. I had all these things that I wanted to do. Oh well. How was your day? I feel so bad for all the people that don't have electricity. And in this heat.
I must clean up my workspace. I can't start a new project with it such a mess. I have so many ideas. I have been forcing myself to do the necessary work.  Getting my files in order. Making a few graphics that I will need for this new house. Now it is time to go to bed and do the thinking before I go to sleep. I plan my projects in this time. Do any of you do that? I lay there and think of colors, dimension's, structure, putting things together and making a process simpler.


My eyes are closing. It is time. I'll see you tomorrow.
Take care

Barbara

 PS:
The grass is gone. Now I have to learn to format.


  •   The Garden Shed

 The Miss Mouse Tea Pot House

No comments:

Post a Comment