Friday, June 13, 2014

A little Bible to print out. One inch scale, half scale and quarter scale.

The little Bible


I have re-made my little Bible. It is in several sizes that can be used for Dollhouses in each scale, even Quarter Scale, even though you probably won't be able to read it. There are many ways to use it. You can make an open bible from Polymer Clay or Paper Clay or make a tiny book and use this for the cover and the interior open page. There are many ways to do this and you are all so clever I am sure you will figure out lots of ways to do this. It would be a nice project for children. The passage on the open two pages is the one about Love. I like this one.
If you want to send pictures of your Bible I am going to make a page on my website where all of you can send pictures of all of your projects to be displayed.
Go to http:/papercraftsite.com
to download the .pdf file.

1 comment:

  1. How great, thank you! I will definitely put this on the lady of the house's night stand. (Well when I get to moving her furniture in. Have a ways to go yet!)

    ReplyDelete