Thursday, April 4, 2013

The progress on the Shabby Chic Cottage

Hi All, I haven't been well but I am working on The Shabby Chic Cottage. This is how far I have come with it. It will be quite simple to make or can be made semi-detailed or very detailed. It will be in 1/2 scale and 1/4 scale. You will also be able to make the 1/4 scale as simple or as detailed as you desire.
I am also working on another version of this house that is a girls dollhouse with wallpaper printed and made simply or more detailed.
I would love to hear some ideas of things that you would like in this house.I will try to incorporate them.
Back to work. I really hope you like it.
Barbara
PS: My desk is messy but productive. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Barbara!

    I'm also working on a little shabby chic house made of foamboard. But I chose another kind of roof...

    Until now, I didn't post a Picture of it on my blog but I will do it as soon as possible. So if you want, you can take a look at it!

    Have a nice day and I'm looking Forward to see the Progress on your Little shabby chic Cottage :-)

    Hugs, Lina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lina, I would love to see your progress on your house. What is the url of your blog?
    Thanks Barbara

    ReplyDelete