Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Project

Hello, Another day.....I am working on my new project and am at a standstill. I am not quite sure where I want to go. I am thinking Shabby Chic and a Victorian Cottage. I need some help in naming it.
I thought The Sugar Shack but beyond the name I can't think how to do it.  I would love it if you would help me.  First the style of the house. Anything you would like to make.A Fairy Cottage, Victorian, Barn like, Modern, Shabby Chic, Farm house, or anything that you picture.
And  the name..... I need names for Houses, like Abode, Dwelling, Cottage, Farmhouse, any that you can think of.

I am putting up a diagram of how my Printie items are made.This is more for houses but it also applies to other items.

It's not hard.
Please don't forget. I need your opinions. Also I need to know what scale you prefer.

1", 1/2"or 1/4".
Thanks so much for your help.
I am working on the Freeby now also. It will be a surprise.
Sincerely Barbara Del Duco and Thanks for reading my Blog.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/DollHousePrinties 
Printies
Dollhouses and Mini items made from cardboard.
http://www.printies.homestead.com

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your Etsy listing and have it favorited for when I have some extra cash. :D

    I am fairly new to miniatures, but so far I keep gravitating toward 1" scale. It works great for the small resin dolls I have (Fairyland Puki Puki)!

    I also really like more modern/contemporary styles, although the sweet designs you have up already are very nice, and I plan to purchase the cottage one soon.

    ReplyDelete